Voiceover for Commercials
Are you looking for a voiceover artist for a commercial? You’ve come to the right place! Blue Wave Voiceover is a roster of professional voice actors that work every day in commercials for radio, television, pre-roll internet videos, streaming networks, Pandora, Spotify and more. Using a top commercial voiceover talent in your spot is a surefire way to make sure that your messages is heard above the rest! All of our voiceover talents work from dedicated broadcast-quality home studios and they’re ready to record your commercial copy today! You can browse voiceover talents and demos below, or if you’d like hear sample commercial auditions of your script, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We’ll be happy to provide audition reads back to you same day for you to review and choose from. We don’t charge for auditions and there’s no obligation at all. OK! Let’s meet the professional commercial voiceover talents of Blue Wave Voiceover!
What is a commercial voiceover talent?
A commercial voiceover talent is a professional voiceover performer that specializes in reading copy and delivering performances for commercials. Typically, commercials are either :15 seconds, :30 seconds or :60 seconds. A professional voiceover talent will be able to read your copy in the allotted time and bring your words to life in a way that reaches the ears of your intended consumers and purchasers. Being a commercial voiceover talent is a lot more than just reading copy, though. Through their acting performance, they will allow listeners and viewers to authentically connect with your brand. And, hopefully drive sales, clicks and follows for your brand and your message. Whether your commercial will air on television, the internet, streaming platforms or the audio, using a professional voiceover actor is a great first step to producing a winning piece of creative. In a crowded advertising marketplace, the right commercial voiceover talent can truly bring a script to life conversationally and authentically.
Digital Advertisements alongside Traditional Broadcast
Digital advertisements continue to be the top channel for the Millennial and Gen Z audiences – they’ve got earbuds in all day! Incorporating television and radio commercials into your commercial ad marketing plan is a strategic way to connect with older audiences who still have strong buying power. As a traditional form of advertising, commercials with voiceover are a tried and true method to connect with audiences! A real and conversational voiceover performance will further ensure that your message is retained. We’re past the days of booming announcer voices. Most folks today want to hear from people who sound like their friends and family. Our voiceover performers are adept at bringing scripts to life in a realistic and dynamic way.
Audiences trust television commercials much more than social media advertisements which in recent years have come under intense scrutiny. A YouGov survey reports 46% of respondents stating that they trust print and television advertising more than social media advertising. Placing your spots on television, offers an opportunity to connect with and make a positive impression among older audiences and households. Especially with folks working from home and remotely more and more, televisions and speakers are on all day. The built-in trust that television audiences have can help you reach people where they’re at across platforms. And, consumers are finding more and more ways to watch television with connected devices, streaming services, cable and OTT providers. There are more places than ever for commercials with voiceover to cut through the noise and reach your intended consumers and audiences.
Using Professional Voiceover Artists for Audio Commercials
With a weekly reach of 82.5% among adults, radio commercials are another way to reach a broad range of listeners with your message. Even with streaming options, AM/FM radio continues to be the most popular form of in-car entertainment. Placing your commercials on the radio with a professional voice actor can help connect your message with a captive audience. And many of today’s advertising platforms allow you to target specific consumers and listeners based on a specific demographic and community.
So, if you’re producing a commercial that will run on streaming platforms like Pandora or Spotify, satellite radio like SiriusXM, radio apps like Radio.com or iHeart or terrestrial broadcast radio stations, using a professional voiceover talent to record your copy is a great way to make your advertisement effective and impactful.
The Top 5 Things Your Commercial Voiceover Talent Needs To Know
If you’re ready to hire a voiceover talent for commercials, there’s a few things they’ll need to know in order to give you exactly what you need. Here are the top 5 things that every commercial voiceover actor will need to know before they record:
- The Length of Your Spot – Are you aiming for :15 seconds? :30 seconds? Or :60 seconds? Knowing the length of your intended commercial will ensure that your commercial voiceover artist delivers the copy at the right pace and speed for the spot.
- What Platforms the Spot Will Air On – Radio commercials tend to be a little more energetic with more copy since there aren’t any visuals to support the copy. Sometimes television ads are a little more understated since the voiceover performer is a complement to what’s happening on screen. Audio ads that are on platforms like Pandora and Spotify are usually super conversational, since they happen in the middle of a listener’s playlist experience. Understanding the appropriate platform will help your commercial voiceover talent deliver an appropriate style and tone of read.
- Where the Spot Will Air – Is it a national commercial? A regional media buy? Or just a local radio commercial? This information helps your voiceover artist put together an accurate quote for you, if you don’t already have a set budget for voiceover.
- What Product, Brand or Service You are Advertising – Commercial voiceover talents work hard to make sure that they aren’t voicing for competitive products and services at the same time. By providing this information to your commercial voiceover artist before the session, you can ensure that you aren’t walking into a conflict. Similarly, if you need your voiceover talent to be exclusive to your brand in your category while the spot is running, that should be discussed before the recording session. Typically, there is a premium placed on conflicts, so you can expect to see higher quotes for projects that require commercial brand exclusivity.
- How Long The Spot Will Run – Your commercial voiceover actor will need to keep track of what they’re voicing for, so it will be helpful if you know upfront the length of the media buy for the commercial. The most common increments are called “cycles.” A cycle of advertising is usually 13 weeks, or 3 months. You can discuss how long you intend to run your commercial with your selected voiceover artist and they can work with you to quote for an appropriate number of cycles, months or years, if needed.
Finding The Right Voiceover Talent for Your Brand Message
An informative, confident, or reassuring read from a mature-sounding voice can help you associate the trust audiences have with your product and brand. Or a youthful Millennial or Gen Z sounding voiceover artist can help you authentically reach the younger half of the 18-49 power buying demographic. The diverse, multicultural, and multigenerational roster of professional voiceover artists at Blue Wave Voiceover can help you find just the right professional to work with on your ads. Each professional voiceover artist listed is equipped with their own professional home studio set up and state-of-the-art recording equipment to turn around high-quality audio files that strike the right tone for your message.
Commercials that offer a personal and human connection make a lasting impression. Incorporate the conversational attitude, authenticity, warmth, emotion, and empathy of a human voice delivered by a professional voiceover artist. Whether you’re looking for a youthful voice to connect with Gen Z or Millennials or a mature voice to connect with baby boomers and seniors, you’ll find just the right voiceover actor from the roster of professional voiceover actors at Blue Wave Voiceover.
- Female Voice Actors
- Male Voice Actors
- Young Adult – Millennial and Gen-Z Voice Actors
- Adult – Generation X and Middle Age Voice Actors
- Mature Adult – Baby Boomer and Senior Voice Actors
- Multicultural and Diverse Voice Actors
- Hispanic and Bilingual Voice Actors
- African American Voice Actors
- Asian American Voice Actors
- LGBTQIA+ Voice Actors
- Trans, Non-Binary, and Gender Non-Conforming Voice Actors
- Gender Neutral Voice Actors
- Urban Voice Actors
- Specific Regional Accents and Dialects
Get In Touch!
We’d love to help you find the right voiceover artist for your commercial. Get in touch with us at email@example.com today!